Friday, 4 November 2011

To being BACK...

Being back... What is being back?! Is it about where you've been? Does it mean you went away and now you have physically returned?
I'll be back
NO! Being back is a state of mind. Being back is philosophy. Its a choice. Its a way of life. Something like the SECRET... As a matter of fact, its EXACTLY like the secret. You can be back in many many different ways. Nobody can tell you how to be back. Before I ramble on and on about the BACKNESS I want to give an example: So once upon a time, at a pool house in Pretoria called Players, I was playing pool - obviously- with a few of my friends. Tony, Vin and I think Gates and Tsobs were there too. Anyway Tony, who probably plays a mean game of pool, had a decent stroke of luck. I mean he was pocketing ball after ball, we got excited and exclaimed "TONY IS BACK!!" and he looked up at us, as if to say "Fuck you guys, I can't believe you don't believe", and said "I was never gone!". That is what being back is about. They'll tell you about the laws of attraction in the universe. That's bullshit. Its all about being back. The backer the better. When you churn out work better than your bosses expected, its because you're BACK! When your friends and family know that they count on you, its because you're back! When you know that you've got the job or the girl, its because you're back! Now I personally live by the laws of backness. Everything I do, I do with the knowledge that I'm BACK! Some might call it confidence, others might call it swag. But no, that's bull shit! Its BEING BACK! Like I said earlier, backness is a state of mind, its a choice, its a way of life! I mean of course you go through those days where you aren't as back as you usually are. Those days when you aren't as back as you should be. It always helps to surround yourself with people that are back! They will help you be back! Like you been gone :-)
I'M BACK
I know this might not make a lot of sense right, but thats because you're not BACK! Sit down, think about it. Look back on your life. All those people you wanted to be? All those people you considered legends? All those guys that got all the girls? They were BACK! They just didn't know it yet. They just couldn't word it then. So yeah, BE BACK! That is all.

1 comment: